What are your neighbors up to??

My neighbors 17 and 19 yr old kids are having a loud party. The last time they were this loud and drunk I called the cops.....Well the mom was pissed that I could do such a thing and ruin their fun!!!!
She does not care about the drinking and drugs.
I care that my oldest is Autistic ( high functioning ) and has to work tomorrow...She has to have her routine!! or she gets anxious

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd call the cops again. Is this mother aware that she can get into serious trouble for allowing underage kids to drink in her home and under her knowledge? The first time cops come for noise, it's usually a warning. The second time, it's a fine. I say have them fine her a$$...I can't stand rude people who keep others up all night, even if it is the weekend.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My neighbors above us are moving furniture around, they just moved in this week. One just went to the bathroom, I can hear the toilet, lol. I can't wait until we get out of military housing!

Honestly, I think it's sad when neighbors have to call the cops on each other. Now if you go over and ask nicely first and say that you will call the cops if they don't quiet down, and then have to make the call, that's one thing, but I don't think it needs to be a first response.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Im sure my neighbors are all in bed. We are all military families here with young children so we outgrew the 'party' stage when we became adults.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my neighbor on the 1 side just now turned her LOUD music off...the other ones are flippin ass farts and are in bed i think lol...

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 1:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I second that Anon 12:03
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My neighbors are out tonight. It's friday and she won't be back until atleast 3 am. I hope she took her grandkids home, I am sick of them opening the back gate.

I have called the cops on a neighbor before. The first time I did it, he told me that all I need to do was come down and ask him to quiet down a bit. I did. Never stopped. In fact the night before I was induced I went down with my huge baby belly and asked very nicely. No deal. So I called the managment company at 2 am. Dude had to move out a week later.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 1:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am completely surrounded by retired couples in every direction... except behind me. The lady behind me is a widow who lives alone with her poodle. Dh and the kids are even in bed. I imagine I'm the only person on my street awake right now. lol

To OP, I might walk over and give them a warning myself first and then call cops in the next 15 - 30 min. Good luck.
    rachel92782

Answer by rachel92782 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My neighbors are probably having what we aren't having... sex.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 2:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• It's 2:20am here so all of my neighbors are in bed. All of my neighbos are early birds and wake up with the sun. UGH
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• For once they aren't having sex!! Every night around 11 my 8 year old comes in my room bawling about how she cant sleep cause that lady down there is making "those noises again". She is a really bad faker!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2009