couples counselling

Ever done it? Did it help? Is it costly? My partner and I are at our ropes with each other cant ever talk without fighting. This is last resort, any in sight or experience would be appreciated. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I did. It didn't. No more costly than any other counseling. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i don't know much about relationship counseling since i have never been through it myself, but i do believe they focus on positve aspects of the relationship to improve and stay away from the negative.

my best friend and husband went through couples counseling within their first year of marriage, they are now doing well, and as far as cost I'm not to sure, but if you have insurance look into the coverage for counseling

they are military, and military covered them 100%, i know other married couples who went through counseling and really did improve their relationship, hope i helped yougood luck

IsIaAhsmoMmY427

Answer by IsIaAhsmoMmY427 at 1:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Yes, I did it! It absoutely helped. My husband and I learned how to constructivly get our thoughts out there. It depends on your insurance about the cost, if it's covered etc, It only works if both of you want it and are willing to learn from your past mistakes and move forward with repairing what ever is going on in your relationship. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:52 PM on Jul. 13, 2009