how long after?

hi all
I'm going into my 37 week and I was just wondering how long after your stomach drops before you go into labour or is it different for all?

greenmaniac

Asked by greenmaniac at 1:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Different for all, good luck though you are full term!
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Different for all and first time mom's babies TEND to drop a few weeks before labor begins, but to reiterate: all are different.
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 3:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• usually a few weeks, but it is different for every woman.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 5:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my litle irl started dropping at about 35 weeks i was induced at 39 weeks lol
    had to be my son almost got stuck so my dr didnt want to risk it
    which was a good thing because if my daughter would had gone the same tiem as my son did she would had been alot bigger
    my son was 8 lbs 14 oz at 40 weeks 5 days
    and my daughter was 8 lbs 9 oz at 39 weeks exactly
    so she most likely would had got stuck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I dropped at 35 weeks, and here I am at 37 weeks, still very much pregnant! So it varies with each :) Almost there though, just keep waiting!!! Lol I feel like with this baby all I've been doing is hurrying up to wait :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• With your first I read it could be a few weeks before you go into labor and if its your second and so on it could be the day before...it all depends though. I am pregnant with my second and I dropped last week and even more yesterday, I mean she is wayyyy low, I am still pregnant lol.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 10:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2009