experienced moms please answer

im registering for my baby shower and i was just wondering whats the best kind of swing to get from babies r us.also i heard the brand name pampers suck so i narrowed it down to huggies and luvs, which 1 do u think is better?thanx 2 all the moms who answer and bless you n your children!

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 2:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• about the swing i really don't know, but as far as pampers yeah they are not really good because the gel tends to stick on the baby, and i just started trying huggies and i think i'm gonna yet look for another brand since those have some elastic band on the sides but it makes my daughters clothes wet, so it doesn't really protect much. you are very welcome and congratulations.
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 2:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• swings well i think it matters on what you want and then it would be sooo much easyer to help yea. they have so many diffrent kinds and do diffrent things. more details plz
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 2:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• do u know much about that new fisher price swing or is that wack?a huge 1 that takes up space isnt good.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 2:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Swings, I liked evenflo or graco! Diapers: pampers gave MY dd a diaper rash every time, Huggies worked the best and it took about 4-6 months to figure out her combination.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My swing is a Fisher Price Rain forest Open top cradle swing. I 100% recommend it! It swings three different ways, has a ton of different music on it. and a mobile. I also used Luvs! They are the only brand I ever used that did not leak. Believe me I've tried all diapers and my son can pee and poop through everything. EXCEPT luvs. lol. Congrats on your baby, and good luck. I hop[e I helped.

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:20 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I have the fisher price rainforest swing (the full size one, not the travel swing) and I love it. I used it up until she was about 24 pounds or so. It definitely didn't swing as well towards the end with that much weight, lol - but it worked! Tons of people have them and are looking to sell them on craigslist - mine was used and has been used for a year and still no problems. Good luck!

This is the link to the picture

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2002&e=product&pid=38314

Kiiimmm

Answer by Kiiimmm at 2:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• with my first ds we had a cheap swing. and he loved it.. babies dont care about price or gadgets! with my 2nd we had one like the poster above.. my ds also loved it.. but not for the gadgets but becuase it was a swing!! find something that is within your bidget and go for it...

also with both the boys LUVS were the best diapers...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I agree also with the Luvs diapers. They are THE BEST leak proof diaper on the market.
    TCliffman

Answer by TCliffman at 2:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I also used the rainforest swing, and both of my babies loved it! as far as diapers, i make my own cloth ones, but before that, i loved natural fit huggies.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 2:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I had terrible experiences with luvs diapers. My son leak out the front back and sides, at different times. I switched of with pampers and huggies. It's a matter of trail and error. You will find one that works for you, or you could go with cloth. As for the swing, I had rainforest one with the leaf umbrella on it. It played several songs and had different speeds. My daughter loved it.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 5:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2009