Tomorrow is my one day out of the house without kids. Were going to do pranks all around town and to my brother. I need some suggestions. I have a few ideas:

Putting baby powder in a hair dryer. Food coloring in water and put it in a pitcher in the fridge.
Put hair removal cream in conditioner. Replace shampoo with hair dye. Poke holes in keychup and put under toilet seat. Orajel in toothpaste. Charcoal on eyepiece of telescop at the pier. Candy bar in public pool. Make a sign that says "speaker is broken. Please yell" and put it on drive thrus. Make stickers that say "camera in toilet is for research purposes only". And put it in public bathrooms. Get har fromy hairbrush and put it on my crotch and have my zipper undone. Walk around walmart. Make signs that say garage sale and don't put an address. Just arrows. I know it's childish, but I think it's hilarious.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ok.. im not going to ask ill just gove a suggestion

wrap your brothers car in saran wrap, then COVER in mayo an dother dross things, or jsut use saran wrap...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• wrap yourself in toilet paper in a public washroom, walk out and start moaning like a mummy. then flop on the floor and act dead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Don't you have better things to do while your childless for the day then be a childish prackster.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• How old are you again? This just sounds so juvenile, I get pulling a prank on someone but to plan your whole day around it makes me sad that you are raising kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Thank heavens it is just one day and not two or three. I hope you don't have one day a week off or then you will really have no life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• u guys are retarded, its one FUCK*ING day. and its for fun
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 2:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i agree its just a joke jezz lewize
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Retarded is leaving all the letters in FUCKING except the I, you know as long as you leave the letter I out of it then it's not a bad word. Babies raising babies.
    Anonymous

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• put mayo or ketchup under the the car door handle....so when he goes to open the car door his hand gets yucky
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Jul. 12, 2009