Why do other mom complain about what others buy?

Does it really matter if I spend $60 on a pair of jeans? Or that I found a shirt at Hollister for $10? So what if you dress your in what you want to buy and I buy what I want to buy? Name calling is so childish!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I work my ass of to make money and if someone whats to bitch about me buying myself something. Ya they can bitch all they want. My child has everything she needs then i can get something for myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• They have no life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Because they can't afford the same and they are jealous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i dont think its because they are jelous.. i personally hate to see a baby all decked out in super expencive clothes, sporting a " all name brand" look, like all her clothes say baby phat and stuff... i just think its a bit over hte top, and i think the parents are trying to make others think they are better than them...
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 3:09 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• How is dressing your baby up trying to make others feel you are better then them? That is just silly. I enjoy buying some brand name clothes for my nephew. They are cute as heck and he looks like a doll!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I dont think theres anything wrong with it. And a $10 Hollister shirt is a good deal. Personally I wouldnt spend $60 on jeans but thats just me. But I like to get my son cute Hurly or Quicksilver tops. Not like his whole wardrobe is full of them, but hes got a few. Sorry someones bashing you for your choice of clothes.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• If someone wants to do that i don't care...i would never do it though just because i know how fast it will get ruined and that would piss me off lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Eh.. I would treat myself now and then but I wouldn't make a wardrobe out of expensive clothes. I'm not a fashionista though either. I used to love my thrift stores, and now I love my high quality clothes on super super sales. I prefer to spend my money on going out or putting it in savings.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I don't really care what others buy for their kids. I buy clothes that my kids can play in and get dirty and be kids in. My preference is to buy clothes that I feel aren't a waste of money if they get ruined. But that is my choice. If someone else wants to buy upper end clothing for their children, great!

To anon who posted that we are jealous...not even close.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 4:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My mom used to do this with me. She would spend enormous amounts of money on my clothes, and then I would get in trouble for the least little speck of dirt on them! I plan on buying my kids clothes that I won't get upset about if they get ruined after being worn a couple of times. That's JMO though, if the parents want to spend money on that kind of thing, and they have it to spend, why not? As long as the kids aren't expected to live in a bubble so their "cool" clothes don't get messed up, its not really hurting anyone is it??
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 9:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2009