If your DH/SO asked you to be a stepford wive would you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whats a Stepford wife?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I would say no and run like hell!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Heck NO!! mommylee have you seen the stepford wives movie? There was one ine 78 and 04. It's a really good movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• No way!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:01 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Im LOST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• can someone elaborate a little more on what a stepford wife is? i googled it and didn't get much but "docile & submissive housewife" after leaving behind their successful careers... something like that. is that what it is?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I would do it in a heartbeat!!! that is what i have been trying to be and i can't seem to do it on my own!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Haha....I am one, and love it. I am old fashioned....and so is he. He goes to work and I stay home and cook/clean care for the kids and him. I pack his lunch, iron his clothes, etc, etc. I greet him with a smile on my face when he walks in. I used to have career.....but now my life is my family and I wouldn't have it any other way.
    3galsmomma

Answer by 3galsmomma at 3:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• no, I like my job!!! I'm an Army wife! totally different.

well, kind of totally different!!! From 3galsmomma it's alot of the same!!!! so Yes and no is my final answer (i'm so undecisive!!!!)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:33 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• lol, I sort of agree with anon... that I've always wanted to be one! But actually, my so doesn't have the type of job or lifestyle that would make him want one enough to ask! Also, I would need a little practice before I was really good at it!!! And, also, my so would have to be making a bit more money if I wanted to dress that way and always have all the creature comforts for a great entertaining home.

That is such a great movie.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2009