bed rest?

i'm on modified bed rest, but i'm not good at just sitting allllll day long.

how is it done?? my husband will be home soon (deployed) so i still have a little bit before hes home. we have two boys that i chase all day. well, not chase, but need to!

how can i do this? i'm on b.r. until the 19th. . .its driving me crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you eating a lot? That's my fear of pregnant bed rest. Anyhow, I've been laid up before for a couple of weeks when I was hit by a car. Read read read. Play sudoku. If you have a laptop, find a penpal! Good luck!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i was on bedrest for 2 weeks. i would get my dh to wash and dry clothes, then i would fold them and he would put them up. i played on the comp all the time. i'm not a big reader, but my aunt would bring me lots of magazines to go through. when i got up to shower or to fix me something to eat, that's when i would do a little bit more cleaning, like dishes or wipe of the tops of counters and furniture.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 9:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2009