big brother/sister t-shirts

hi all
I've thought about making my daughter a big sister t-shirt for after the baby is born and I was just looking for some ideas/sites to get some ideas.
thanx in advance

greenmaniac

Asked by greenmaniac at 4:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You can get the shirt and whole kit at michaels crafts or you can also look in your target or wal-mart. I got my step-childrens from michaels crafts.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I always made my own. With my first 2 big sister/brother shirts I did them with fabric pain on whatever t-shirt or onesie I could find. The one I did after my 3rd child was born was cute and had I'm the BIG sister/brother in big letters painted in (yeah, you can paint on fabric with those paints) and underneath I drew little stick figures for each kid and put their name under it (the big brother/sister in the middle). But, since I didn't know the sex before hand, I had to wait until after the baby was born to make them. But the older kids were out of town and I didn't see them until the baby was a week old so it work.
    With my last baby I did them on the computer (same basic idea as the other shirts with the stick figures) and printed them on transfer paper (print them reversed) and ironed them on to the shirts. They turned out so freaking cute.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009