whats you favorite part of being a mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My favorite part is watching my kids develop their own personalities. My son (almost two years) has always loved to tease and be teased. He creates his own jokes and he's darling. My daughter (almost four months) is very alert and recently began laughing as she watches her Papa play with her brother. I also really like being a comfort for my kids when they cry. I like helping them see that they can get through a hard time and be okay. And I love watching my husband with the kids.
    yalomsita

Answer by yalomsita at 6:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My favortie part is that no matter how many times I tell my daughter no, she still loves me and showers me with kisses.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 8:03 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• when I stop worrying about how clean the house is (or isn't) and say screw it all and take the kids out into the yard, lay on the grass, and let the 1 YO crawl all over me while the 7 YO talks my ear off. The 14 YO will actually LEAVE THE COMPUTER and come join us when he sees us having fun! One day he brought out a baseball and bat to play with us and he had written "Head On - Apply Directly to the Forehead" on is bat and I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. I'm pretty sure the 1 YO did, but that's nothing new..
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• When I see the children learn. It is such a miracle. My children are older now, but I remember sitting with them on my lap or next to me and we'd read a book and they'd learn the letters and words and then next time know what they were. I think these are some of my most precious times.

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think my fav. thing about being a mom, at whatever age the children are, is when they say "I love you mom."
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Becoming a Grandmom

25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 10:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My favorite part of being a mom? Being a Grandmother.

25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 10:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Knowing that I'm the one that can comfort her and stop her crying.
    Seeing her face light up and get a HUGE smile when I go in her room in the morning.
    Recently, making her laugh and laugh.
    Watching her "talk" to me, like she's telling me the most important thing in the world.
    There's just so many things.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Becoming a Grandma one day

autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Hearing them say the most beautiful words "Mommy I Love you" You're The best mommy"
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 12, 2009