So my husband is masterbatig to porn I just cawt him! What do I do.?

He has had a problem before but not like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Men are visual creatures, if it bothers you (we are human and we just do things like that...me included and i'm a woman) . I asked my husband about it...I cant take it personal because he isn't meeting these girls on the video, it isn't interfering with him being a father or husband, if I did catch him in the act I would certainly join in and help him out. We have no problems with it because it's not something for me to feel threatened about. It releases stress. Are you two sexually active or do you not care to have sex with him??? sometimes guys have to find other ways if the wife doesn't want to have sex. Just a question, not accusing anyone of anything.
    batgrrrl

Answer by batgrrrl at 11:10 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Confront him, see what kinds of intimacy issues you guys have and work on it. If it were my husband I would have laughed at him, but I know not all women are okay with porn being watched by their husbands. If you are really upset, let him know. Honesty and consideration are the best policies!
    Princefan6684

Answer by Princefan6684 at 5:38 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I had/have MAJOR issues with porn so I WAS NOT ok with my x-hub looking at it at all. I think it depends on your personal stance. If you are ok with porn -- no big deal -- ask to watch him!! -- watch it with him, or ask him to come to you before he gets himself off.
    If it is NOT ok with you --- explain that and forbid it ---- you need to make an effort to be his one and only and understand he's going to masturbate porn or not.
    My hubby masturbates but not to porn -- I made it KNOWN that porn is NOT ok with me and he respects that. I am fine with him doing his own thing, but do wish he'd come to me and we could enjoy the whole thing together.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Why didn't you just join in and play together?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Well if it was my husband his shit would be packed and he would be kicked out. But that is just the dynamics of my marriage.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• First, use spell check. Second offer to help out.
    kate3937

Answer by kate3937 at 8:55 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Cawt? Lol...LMAO that's a new one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think you should get some counseling and try to work out your issues. yes, I said "your" issues. Men are visually stimulated. They need to see some junk to get off. It really has nothing to do with you. But the fact that he is looking at porn and not asking you to look and act like the women that he's checking out says alot about him. That he respects you enough that he wants/needs to see this, but respects you so he doesn't want to see you in those positions. You should be grateful that your husband respects you! A lot of women don't have that.

I'm ok with my husband checking out porn, but we established some ground rules early on.
    1) He doesn't ignore me. I like sex, too!
    2) He doesn't chat with anyone. (that includes emails, texting, phone, whatever.)
    3) No local sites. I don't want to be walking through Wal-mart with him and hear him say something like, "See that girl? I've seen her naked on the net."
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 9:04 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Hop on him, and give him a better porn show. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Show him that you can do it better. Most of the time when men are getting regular 'rides' at home they don't get caught up in porn, or other woman.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2009