Care.com?

Anyone heard of it?

If you have, have you used it?
If you have heard of it but not used it, why not?

I came across it a few nights ago by accident and am just curious about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I used it last summer to find a babysitter for my kids for my sister's wedding. I really liked it. They do a background check on the people and you can get references. I put out an ad and had several responses. I would use them again. We just can't really afford to pay a sitter at the moment =)

BTW, just in case you didn't know, you do have to pay to use it... you can look around without paying, but you can't communicate and you don't have access to the background checks and such. I went back after my subscription expired to see if I could find the number to the sitter we used last year and they took all her contact info out of our messages that we had sent back and forth.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• yes, ive heard of it. i signed up when i thought i would be able to babysitt as a job and a lot of people called me, but i didnt end up doing it because my plans changed.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2009