How many think............?????????????????????????????????

For now Libs should stop worrying about what Bush did or didn't do, and worry about putting food on the table and keeping a roof overhead and Mr.Obama's radical social and economic agendas, changing our lives in ways we never dreamed of.

This perseverative fixation with Bush isn't helpful at all to the present situation, as President Bush is gone and there is no chance at all to affect his time in office. I would think that that is obvious.
You really have to get over "the last 8 years" thing, because Mr. Obama is a whole nother ballgame. I've heard old folks around here say they never thought they'd live to see the day, and they don't mean because he's black. Unbelievable.
Can you say depression?
Seriously?
Forget about Bush, you're gonna have enough on your liberal plates, you hope.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 6:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Isn't it a normal thing to compare the previous president with the current one? Compare how different they are, what they did that was similar etc.

I don't generally do it myself but when talking about the current state of this country, it would be impossible to say that none of the problems we have now started with Bush.

JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• no they wont stop blaming bush ..
    it is the high school complex it makes them feel good to put all their problems on someone elses shoulders
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I wish more people would stop looking at where to place blame, and start looking at how to fix the situation. Besides, the only people I blame are Congress, although some of the "blue dog democrats" are backing off of these radical social agendas (i.e., UHC and C&T) so there's hope, unless of course they are holding out until someone gives THEM something in exchange for their support.
    That's politics, I guess.... not much fun anymore.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• What's funny is that the ONLY actual liberal leaning attempt to attack Bush: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/245880/Dont_you_agree ..Was nothing more than an entertaining piecethat was proven to be misleading by Snopes and a few others.... IMO, they do NOT have an argument since Obama has spent more than ANY and ALL Presidents before him; not taken Rendition entirely off the table;hired tax evaders; brought Joe Biden into the International limelight, and promised to close Gitmo without ANY detailed plan whatsoever.. And he hasn't even been in office in less than a year.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• They are funny. I will give them that.....Trying to divert away from the fact that Obama has been Pres. for nearly 6 months and has YET to take ownership of the Stimulus that hasn't worked; the 60% ownership in GM; the AIG bonus fiasco in a bill HE DID NOT READ!! The cap and trade taxes he wants to force onto the nation; and the healthcare he has to STAGE a townhall to attempt to sell.
    grlygrlz2

• it would be impossible to say that none of the problems we have now started with Bush.

***

It's true that SOME of the problems we're faced with now started with the Bush Administration and the Democratic Congress between 2006-08, BUT, Obama has exacerbated many of these problems to the point of no return!!!

In order to "fix" things he shouldn't be CONTINUING to make things worse!!!

Sure his stimulus plan "is working" but NOT where WE need it to!!! It "worked" as a payback to all of his political connections and campaign supporters, not us little people as it should have been.

This is obviously MY opinion, which last I checked I was still entitled too! LOL (I feel like I need to add this disclaimer now)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• OP you are the ONE who is worried what liberals do or don't do .Why don't you post actual questions, not the same ,same stereotyping & insulting questions about liberals. Are you in that kind of need of ATTENTION?

I'm not liberal ,just will let you know before you start your rampling's!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I actually agree with the whole they need to get over whatever Bush did or did not do over the PAST 8 years. That argument is weak. We all know there will be one or two possibly even three who will use that excuse when all other intelligent arguments have escaped them - we've all seen it. However, the same could be said about this argument for them to get over it. You know they'll still pull it out of their back pockets and it can be frustrating and perhaps even maddening but since we can't control how people think and what is said don't give them even more additive to the excuse by telling them to get over it - continue to ignore it and move on as well.

The sentiment doesn't really deserve any real debate.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• The same could be said about this post. They said Bush did this and Obama needs time and you don't really want to hear that so you tell them stop saying that because Bush is gone and you need to wake up. Same things are said in a continuous circle.

Some Liberals can easily say the same thing of some of your debates - the same things are said over and over again and it sounds just as whiney as they sound. I'm neither a liberal nor a conservative and I've seen it go on and on for years. I wouldn't say for either side to stop voicing their concerns but I would say stop complaining because you know that it's not going to stop and that could be said of both sides.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• It's pretty hard for them to stop doing it when Obama is still doing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2009