help!

i have been sick in my stomache every morning after I eat, where I am almost ready to vomit so I chew a peice of peppermint gum and I feel better. I have having cramping as well. I just had my period 2 weeks ago and I am on birth control and take it every single day at the same time!! And DH and I dont have sex a lot because of my 11 month old not sleeping at night.

should I get a test?

&& we ALWAYS use condoms!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id go ahead and test but it could also just be a stomach flu
    i feel sick after everything i eat lately too and peppermint is great for helping that feeling to go away
    i know im not pregnant lol my husband and i havent had sex in weeks lol
    between th ebreak thru bleeding from my BC adn our new baby lol there is just no time
    i would tho get a test just to make sure
    good luck
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Yeah go ahead and take a test. Never know. Things happen, condoms break, etc. Just for your peace of mind.
    Birth control can make you nauseous too sometimes. Maybe that has something to do with it.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2009