Is this a question???

No, but I had to type one so I could post this message.

This is a plea to all you wonderful ladies who post all the awesome questions here on the Q&A forum of CM.....
When you select a Best Answer for your question, could you please leave it that way for a couple of days so the person who was chosen as the best answerer can view which question they answered? (I guess this IS a question! LOL)

I received a message just a few moments ago in my inbox stating I was selected as the Best Answer. When I clicked to see what the question was it had been deleted by the questioner. I had no clue what question I answered or how I answered it.

Thank you - Big Hugs!!!! ♥

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 9:37 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i never delete mine,I always leave them up.. what is the reason for deleting the question?!?! Thanks I agree with your post.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• lol that has ahappened a few times with me lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• why? you like patting yourself on the back?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i never delete my questions... so it wasn't any of mine, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• No Anon :53. If someone came up to you out of the blue and said "thank you" for something you did or said a while back, but you don't remember what it was, wouldn't you like to be reminded of it?
    I'm just asking nicely for myself and for any other people who may be curious about the questions they have answered is all. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2009