workout worries

i am 23 and recently had a baby, i have to lose about 30 lbs. ive never been overweight, always at 130 and healthy, i used to love working out but i have been worrying lately that my heart will give out when i do cardio! my hubby constantly reminds me that cardio is good for your heart but i have this weird anxiety that im going to have a heart attack even if it speeds up a little. has anyone ever felt like this or how can i get over it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• im 21, always usually weighed around 130 and i just had a baby and have 30 pounds to lose! ive never felt like that though. cardio is good for your heart. just get on that tredmill and do it anyway. your not gonna have a heart attack. just keep reminding yourself that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2009