Is it too much to ask?

That if you go have sex at a school playground you at least clean up after yourselves??

I took my kids to a school playground yesterday afternoon to play--one we hadn't been to yet. I saw a pile of clothing under the swings along with a used condom. Why do people do that? Do they have no reguard for the kids that will come across that stuff? It's just nasty!!

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that is sick
    probably some teens that were having fun with out parents knowing
    i personally wouldnt do something liek that out side i hope who ever it was i hope they get caught next time
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Oh my God that's so disgusting. I don't even know what to say to that.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:23 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Sorry about that. I'll clean up after myself next time.

But no, seriously...that's terrible. I've had sex in a public place...a bathroom on my college campus. My boyfriend jizzed on the sink & mirror. It was awesomely gross, but we cleaned it up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't be bringing my kids back to that playground again,,if I were you.

Answer by louise2 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• it could be worse. Locally some homeless woman killed her kid under the swing set and buried him thinking he'd be happy there. Finding clothes and a used condom doesn't sound quite so bad compared to that, huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Eversince I saw some men doing something pretty disgusting in a public park is St. Louis,MO when I was 19, I still feel creepy when we go to parks... I prefer to live in the country so our kids can have the "park experience" at home. It's safer and I know whose on our property.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:54 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I agree it is nasty.. we had this happen at a playground behind the church and scout house.. it was the last thing I wanted to see on the playground.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:53 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

Obviously, but it doesn't make it ok!  After I saw that we left and I told them we'd find another park.  I wish we lived in the country but for another 4-5 years it's not going to be possible.  Everything is tainted lately...you can't go anyplace.  It's so disturbing.

ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• An old neighborhood we lived in many years ago had a playground that had used condoms, broken glass, ciggie butts, and hypodermic needles lying around and poking out of the sand. Talk about scary! I couldn't bring my children to the only refuge in a crummy neighborhood because it was a "playground" for the night crowds. Very sad, really.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• That is nasty. When we took my LO to his first day of preschool last year, he and some of the other kids were playing on the equipment. My hubby was with them, when he made them go away for a minute so he could find a stick to get rid of a used condom. It was gross and we were upset. This was at a school playground. By the end of the year though, there was a camera installed facing the equipment.
    missmissy

Answer by missmissy at 1:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2009