I love the name...what do you think?

Im 37 weeks and it is going to be my girls girl :) About time lol. I've always loved the name Hannah but ever since the show Hannah Montana ive been not so sure, i think were going to end up naming her Hannah but we want to spell it like Hanna so its not like the show so what do you think of the name Hanna Grace? I think thats what were going to end up with i think its beautiful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's a very pretty name, buy I sure wouldn't let Hannah Montana influence my decision. It's a name, not a person.

Very feminine.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Hannah is a very pretty name
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i think it is beautiful!!!! my youngest is named mara grace! grace is a very common name right now, especially middle name.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Hannah Montana will more than likely not be around when your daughter gets older, considering Miley is getting older and older.

You could spell it either way and still understand what the name is, from an outsiders POV. Hanna or Hannah, either sounds good.

And Hanna/h Grace sounds very pretty, by the way :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I love the name! And Hannah Montana will be forgotten about in a few years. By the time your daughter's at the age of watching shows like that, they'll have something new out.
    That's really pretty. Jeez, if I ever have another girl, maybe I'll consider that name!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• It does not matter how you spell it ..It stills sounds the same.But if you like the name use it..

Answer by louise2 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my name is hannah and i think it is a beautiful name...go for it....if u want to name her hannah then do it...
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I love the name Hannah! Of course, I may be a bit biased as that is my name...but it's still a good name!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 11:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Hanna has bin like number one girls name for about 6 years, so it has nothing to do with that Montaina girl, its just a beautiful name!
    sounds perfect!
    good luck!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:35 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I like that name....and who cares about one show...There are tons of celebrity names you can't limit yourself from them. my boss just recently (6 months ago) named her daughter Myli...we all thought it would remind us too much of miley cyrus....but honestly i don't even think of her when I say her name. Go ahead and name her Hannah you don't want to regret not doing it later....in case this is your only girl!
    JocelynsMama1

Answer by JocelynsMama1 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2009