• In the Spotlight:

being depress about your kids

i am a mom and a grandmom i love my grandkids very much i have a total of 6 grandkids out of 6 of them i only see 3 of them because 2 of my daughters live in wis and the other 2 live in ok one of my daughter is been having problems with one of the kids father the little girl is only 3 she to me is confuss she told me and her mother she was touch by her father so the mom took and went and got a restraning order but the judge drop it and now i am not to see my granddaughters because i bitch my daughter out after court was over and the judge ask my daughter why she thinks her daughter was saying this. and my daughter told the judge that her daughter is a lier i have not seen my granddaughters now from 07/07/09 i am so depress because i feel like she is blameing me for all this.

bluejays8

Asked by bluejays8 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• This really hard on you I can tell. You need to realize that there is a lot of stress going on with your daughter, and her daughter isn't being protected by the system. That is very stressful in it's self. Our children blame us because we are stronger than anyone they know, and they know that our love is unconditional. I have been there and done that so I know what you are going through. I just try to live one day at a time, and let God handle the problem.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• You have to realize that this is something that a mom doesn't want to think about, her husband touching her child inappropriately. It is to devastating to think about let alone to comprehend, to believe that her husband could do such a terrible thing. He is supposed to be the protecter of the family not the enemy. She feels very alone and feels like she did something wrong to deserve what is happening. Children don't lie about something like this.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2009