Abdominal Pain

Okay so my pd was due on june 16th with a lmp on may 18th all pregnancy symptoms but all neg tests. This morning i woke up cringing in pain because my stomach muscles feel like someone is taking a hold to the top and bottom of my stomach and stretching it!!!!!!! It really hurts. I ate a light breakfast a little while ago but i still cant lay down or the pain comes right back. And two days ago i had to walk out of my job (mcdonalds) because i got sick from the smell of the food. Any Help??????????

marriednokids

Asked by marriednokids at 11:18 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try sucking on something minty. pepermints and lifesavers helped me a great deal. It really sucks that the smells at your job make you ill. As for the pain, if it is too bad Tylenol will help take the edge off, you can also try heating pad on low or medium setting, but only for about 10 minutes at a time. If you have a lazy-boy recliner try a half sit/half lay position.

Good luck to you, and just remember all this pain will go away soon.

studentteach

Answer by studentteach at 12:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• if your preg tests are still negative I would go to doc and have a blood test. Could also be something like your appendix or gall bladder?
    Mindi7806

Answer by Mindi7806 at 5:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2009