Has anyone tried alli diet pill?

I had my daughter almost 2 yrs ago and I still have a lot of extra weight on my tummy area. I lost all my baby weight but I have not lost 1 pounds of the 20 pounds I gained when I was on the birth control pill. I would loooove to lose those 20 pounds!!! I have tried eating better, the slim fast diet and I lose like 3 pounds and then it comes back. I want s/t that will help me lose some weight so that I dont feel held down by all the extra pounds so I can get myself moving to exercise and just feel more motivated all in all. Has anyone tried alli or anything else that you can suggest to me?

Babydust2020

Asked by Babydust2020 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I am taking it right now and within a week I lost 3 lbs and still losing although u dont feel like u have lost weight u just know u have by stepping on the scale, I should warn u that it really makes u poop oil. And if u do not control ur fat intake u will leak oil also.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I gained 4 lbs on ALLI and quit. It took me a month to get my intestines back into working right. It clogs you up big time. I'm sure that the 4 lbs was waste that couldn't get out. Not worth it to me. I did better cutting out junk food, refined sugar, eating six small meals a day instead of 3 larger ones. I don't like working out but do weight training (3 lb weights) to build up muscle mass which burns up fat for me so I don't have to work so hard to do it. I use resistance bands to shape and tone up. This was recommended to me by Physical Therapy personnel when I hurt my hip in an accident. I gave up soft drinks and only drink water and green tea now. I've lost 50 lbs so far and have not broken a sweat to do that. Sometimes I walk but that's for cardio not for weight loss. I hate walking for exercise! I'm so lazy. I have a pool and a recumbent bike but seldom use either one.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• if you FOLLOW the directions with alli and keep your fat intake below 30% for each meal you will loose steadily and not have issues with "leaking oil" or having your intestines get backed up. i took alli to help me loose the baby weight, all 72 pounds of it, and it worked great. just make sure you talk to your doctor first,(i think 20 pounds is a little to low to take diet pills) and follow the directions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• "ANON" "And if u do not control ur fat intake u will leak oil also"
    Repeating what other people have already said doesn't help
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2009