What do people think about all this hype about dec 21 2012?

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• At first I was worried about it, but when many women showed me the Bible verse where it says none of us will know the date nor the hour when the world will end, it gave me comfort and now I don't think the world will end on that date. I DO, however, think it will be soon. Too many signs.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am like this.." We will see" when that date comes if anything happens.

Answer by louise2 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• every two years or so Notradomus says the world will end, every two years people freak out, and go overborad, every two years or so, the date passes and everyone is fine.
    If the world does infact end well, so be it!
    I'm not gonna waist my time nor enegry on that matter, because when it happends no one will know it, and nothing could be done about it.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• "But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
    Matthew 24:36

(This was in red in my Bible which means that is was Jesus' actual words.)

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 12, 2009

• lmao.. now all I can think of is the movie I watched last night...
    "the knowing"...

but I agree with Judith
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• UGH...I watched The Knowing last night too.....the producer should have PAID ME to watch that dumb movie, the ending RUINED it. As to the question....December 12, 2012 IS JUST A DATE. Just like Y2K but....wow, we are STILL here! No one knows when the world will end, its not our job to know, only God knows. Its OUR job to be ready.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think the Mayans figured that they had their calendar made far enough and they stopped making the calendar. It's just a date so I'm not worried.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I think the Mayans were very insightful and like to think of it more as we will possibly looking at a new world. I believe this is, what, the 5th cycle our earth has been through? We shall see....
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I love the lore around it but like everything else I think it is fun but not too serious.....but I looove all the conspiracy stuffs and whatever....I think i have watch every possible documentary about it.....the mayans, nostradamus, i-ching, the bible, even the whole web bot thing.....there are soo many opinions from the world ending to the singularity (when computers can "think") its crazy
    Lillette

Answer by Lillette at 12:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Remember when everyone thought something huge was going to happen at midnight when it turned the year 2000??? And then midnight happened and everything stayed EXACTLY the same..... thats what I will think happen on December 21st 2012.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009