when do you think the baby is due?

ok this situation is rediculus. my last period was oct 5th 2008. based on that i should be due today, july 12th. but my doctor says im not due untill august 14th and thats based off the ultrasound but that would put my date of conception a whole week after my missed period. which is like impossible. hes the crazy part. that oct 5th period was called a miscarriage by the hospitol. i had a positive test before that and then i bled for 5 days i want to the hospotol and they said it was a misscarriage. no exam. no ultrasound. nothing just some vicoden and a work excuse. i dont know why they gave me that i had no pain what so ever. i figured after a misscarriage i would have to have another period to get pregnant. either way i had a positive test again before the supposed date of conception. so tell me what you think cuz im freakin out.

nvr_wise_enuff

Asked by nvr_wise_enuff at 12:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id go by wha tyour dr said by ultra sound i have gotten pregnant after missed periods before adn it was because i was stressed out
    due dates a estimates anyways they can be off by 2 weeks
    your baby will come it doesnt matter if your due today or 3 weeks from now the baby will come when it is ready
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I agree with the PP and there is not much you can do now anyways, just be happy and excited your baby will be here soon!
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• No idea dude. If you remember back far enough, where you're uterus measures is the best guestimate as to how far along you are. It's at the belly button at 20 weeks. I'm 26 weeks now and I can feel my uterus two inches above my belly button now. Ask your doc next time you go in to measure you and tell you how many centimeters you are. 1 CM for every week. If she says you are measuring 42 weeks....you are technically 2 weeks overdue...38 CM, you've got 2 weeks left. Good luck!
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 12:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I would go by the ultrasound. if they are saying that baby's development is on track for august, then that's what I would go by.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2009