Why do Michael Jackson's fans have such a difficult time accepting the fact that he may very well have been a child molestor?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mjdec1.html

Those are the archived allegations.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chandler.asp

miriamz

Asked by miriamz at 12:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually he paid to have charges dropped that is not found innocent why is that so hard for you to get
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• He may have been- but he may not have been. He was found not guilty of the charges so that's all I need to know...and I'm not a "fan" lol.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 12:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• And in the grand scheme of things, why this is still relevant is something I'll never understand.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 12:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Ok, I'm a fan of his, but the last article doesn't prove he was a molester, it just proves that someone is making a false report. Wow...gossip mags & blogs making stuff up??? **GASP** say it ain't so! lol Anyways, if you had half of a brain you'd have actually read the real testimony and background on all these accusing families. What if your child was molested, would $$$ really make you ok with that? I mean, could you be bought out? I couldn't, I'd want the sob dead! So no $$$ would make it better or make me go away. Secondly, the other family had a criminal past as well. The mother has multiple times gotten in trouble for fraud & stealing, and it's known that she has scripted her kids on what they should say to the police. There is soooooo much evidence against the allegations, why can't you believe the truth and not some gossip crap????
    Anonymous

• His fans become outraged when anyone believes the allegations made against him. They have never been disproven and the accuser never retracted the allegations. I don't understand why they would take such personal offense when it has nothing to do with them.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 12:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I don't claim to know why the family did what they did but the accuser can give a very detailed description of Michael Jackson's genitalia which to me is pretty damning evidence in terms of his molestation accusations.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 12:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• He was n't found not guilty charges were dropped because he paid off the family and then fled the country. His fans will always do a lot of the ones I know say it's because they watch him grow So they remember him as innocet child mocheal instead of the creep he grow into.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Regardless of the allegations, that does not erase the first 30years of his life, during which he had an amazing career. Most fans are fans based off of that time period, and nothing that happened afterward is going to change that.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• By the way anon No I couldn't be bought out, but I can understand why they took the money. Think about parents feel so guilty when their child is raped, molested. with that money their child can have a better. In their way of thinking they probably figure with the kind of attorney he can hire he would probably get of any way. So instead of going through the agony for nothing at least get some compensation. but answer this why would micheal pay the money if he was innocent?
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• This is a two way street there are people who just cant accept that he may not have been as well
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009