Health Insurance

I am looking for a new health insurance for our family and would like your input. What health insurance are you with right now and do you like them? How much do you pay a month, co-pay, deductible and so on... I looked online and am confused as to which company to go with. It will just be me and two kids on the insurance, since my husband is covered with the VA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• we have bcbs through farm bureau and pay $602 a month for mr, dh, and 2 boys. idk if it good or bad...$1900 deductable on the first 3 people in the year. buy 3 get one free. everyone is saying in my family righ now that that is really bad and my mom is gonna have her lawyer look at it for me
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2009