What are you doing today?

Right now my DS is taking a nap. When he wakes up he is going to have lunch and go swimming in his kiddie pool. Then for dinner we are going to have cheese burgers and french fries.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nothing
    waiting for my husband to get home from work
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Well right now its 956 am. We all just woke up about an hour ago from the very loud thunderstorm this morning. So now DD is watching Spongebob, DS is playing the computer, and other DS is watching tv in his room. We are planning on doing a little cleaning this morning then watching a movie together later, and having probably jambalaya for dinner tonight.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• i've done yardwork, hub fed the ds breakfast, then left for little rock. i've wasted time on CM, and have now fed the ds his lunch. and i ate a piece of leftover birthday cake, still doing laundry...guess i should get in the shower now. lol
    i'm thinking about steaming off the wallpaper in our master-bath later. probably will watch some HGTV, take the ds outside for playing/pool-activity....catch up on FB statuses, and make dinner for hub/ds/myself around 6pm.
    wishing it would rain.....
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I just played a little bit in Latte Land, wrote down my next assignment for my college course, and put my infant granddaughter to sleep.
    A freak storm passed through rather wildly and quickly. I saw lightening zap by out of the corner of my eye (I sit right next to the patio doors) and then the wind started whipping everything around and then the rain pounded down sideways. After about 10 minutes, it eased up and then eventually stopped. There are still clouds, but the sun is poking in and out...lol. You gotta love those summer storms, eh?
    Have a good one!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Going to help my sis find her bathing suit (she is with us for the summer)My son is watching Noggin for 30 mins. Then I make them both a snack put my son down for his nap in an hour. Let my sister go swimming with her friends down at the creek.(Ican watch her from the deck) Clean my room, Make some lemonade, wash dishes, and clean off the deck.

Oh and let those tadpoles go that my sister found lol! They are still alive!!!lol
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I just cleaned the upstairs, time to downstairs! Booooo i'm nesting :)
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 1:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• resting from a pulled muscle...and chatting on CM...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 1:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• clean..homework...then more cleaning :/ its raining outside not much i can do today
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Nothing of interest. This evening I will have to go to work for an hour or so sand the kids will come with but other than that nothing exciting.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Got a call today.....my Uncle Ken up in ME called to let me know that my Grammy died last night. :( I'm having a hard time dealing because she and I were so close.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2009