What Exactly Is Going On?

I am 6 DPO, and expect my period to arrive on the 20th. My fiance and I had unprotected sex once, on July 8th, the last day of my ovulation cycle...and now, today, on the 12th, I am feeling a slight tenderness in my uterine area, similar to the discomfort I felt the first time I was pregnant (before I knew I was pregnant, that is, I had the same kind of pain in the same area for one day). Does this mean I could be pregnant again, or that my body is just preparing for my period next week?

starburst22

Asked by starburst22 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you normally feel like this before your period? If not, you might be pregnant! If so, congrats!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Not usually...I don't have any symptoms until my period starts other than fatigue.
    starburst22

Answer by starburst22 at 1:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You may be tender from having a baby recently. Take a test after the 20th to be sure.
    Anonymous

• I tested a few days before I expected my period... try that in a week you'll only be out a couple of dollars. If you are pregnant congrats.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2009