Did you register anywhere for you're babyshower?

If so where? I'm thinking about walmart but I don't know if people will be bummed out that I put practical stuff on there and also I don't want to look greedy by putting to much on the registry any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Target. But Target is my 2nd love lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I registered at two places, one called "9 months later" that is filled with expensive stuff (more like a wish-list type of place) and then I registered at Target. I got stuff from both places!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I registered at Babies R Us and Walmart...Walmart actually had more of my 'theme' items like stroller/car seat, swing, bassinet, etc. then I put some practical stuff on both. I wouldn't worry about looking greedy. The more you have the better, I think. Then there's more for them to choose from and Im sure a variety of prices.
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I have a registry at walmart and target and they can choose where they want to go. They will probably be happier you have more practical stuff so they don't have to spend much money and buy alot of stuff for you. But even the website had on there to register for at least 75 things so everyone has a variety to choose from and its not greedy if you need the stuff, even if you don't really need something and just want it for the baby it doesnt matter cause thats what the registry is for and if you dont get it then it doesnt matter. I put mostly stuff we need and a few things we just want and whatever we dont get I will be going to consignment shops and yard sales to find or whatever.

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 1:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Put whatever you want on tehre you will not look greedy you will look prepared! I registered at walmart, target and BabiesRus!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I registered at Babies R Us and Target. It didn't make much difference. Although I got some of the registry stuff people mostly bought their own thing. I ended up with 3 bathtubs, and not a single one was the one I registered for!
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I registered at Babies R Us, Target, and Amazon.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2009