weightloss websites!! please help

ok awhile ago i found someone asked a question about websites that are free and have healthy recipes. I was using these websites for awhile now but my computer broke and i lost all the websites and cant remember them!
I already have spark people but i know there was one that had awsome clorie counters and each recipe had a chart thing about how healthy it was and you could put in your excercies for the day and it would calculate how many calories you burned and it was such an awsome website! Can anyone help me!

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm not certain about the particular one you are looking for, but I've always found the most amazing workouts and food plans and excellent advice found online at Prevention online. There are so many areas to learn without having to buy a thing.

I love the exercise videos which show exactly how an move is done. Hope this helps. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• There are a few that I know of for calorie counting, and the one you're describing with all the free tools sounds like www.fitday.com .  For calorie counters, I use www.thedailyplate.com and www.calorieking.com .

Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2009