What do you think of the boys name...

Kipling Marc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love literary names so I think Kipling is pretty cool. I'm not sure about Marc. I like the name but not sure how well it goes with Kipling. I would look for a 3 syllable middle name, I think. Like Kipling Frederick or Kipling Elijah or something like that.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I'm not enthusiastic, but it might grow on me.

Answer by Bmat at 2:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I actually knew of a boy that transferred to my school when I was in 9th grade and his name was Kipling. I can't remember where he was from but everybody called him Kip. I like the name Kipling but I don't really like Marc.
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• it's nice but i have to day i wouldn't choice it.
    Anonymous

• I do not like it..But who am I to tell you want to name your child..

Answer by louise2 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Eehh! It's ok, it's different and not that common. Yeah Kip for short it's good.

But no Marc it doesn't seem to go together atleast for me it doesn't maybe with a different first name.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I don't care for it, but that's just my opinion.
    Kip reminds me of the brother on Napoleon Dynamite.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Don't love it, don't hate it. I wouldn't name my child that, but wouldn't think you were that weird if you did! ;)

Anonymous

• I don't like the combination, but I actually think "Kipling" is a pretty cool name, presuming he goes by Kip. If you're going to refuse to let people call him Kip, then I don't like it at all.

Also, even though I don't like the combination, how often is the Marc really going to come up? Ergo, doesn't matter. Ya know?

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• hmm at first i was like oh gosh no, but its growing on me and i kinda like it
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009