Any body try Core Rhythms Dance Workout??

I have really been looking at this one, because I think it's one I can even do while the kids are up, they would think it's fun to try to dance with me... lol! But if it's just a bunch of fluff it's not worth my $40... Anyone try it? What did you think... I either finding great stuff of horrid stuff online...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 2:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• never heard of it but see if you can rent it. Your library may even have it for free to see if you like it. Some libraries will even order it for you if you ask them.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• wow I just went to their website. It says 75% OFF is just 3 payments of $19.95 PLUS $9.95 shipping! For that price you can hire a latin lover to dance you to sexy abs! Their hype is a bit much claiming you can lose 6 in off your waist in 2 weeks! No way unless you cut it out with a knife. you can't spot reduce like that especially that much that quickly. Be careful of the hype but have fun. I'm sure you could get a latin dance movie at Netflix and just follow along or watch some hispanic videos and dance with them for nothing.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2009