I need a break, how do I take a break with a 6 month old and a 5 year old autistic boy.... today?

I need a BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• can you call a friend or family member?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Gather your children into your bedroom. Make sure they have some toys with them. Put on a tv show or a movie that YOU like (and that is suitable for kids) and lay in bed. Let the kids play on the floor while you relax and watch your tv show or movie.
    Anonymous

• LOL Anon 14 I do that alot over here. Live with MIL and cant stand her so we play in our room A LOT.
    Anonymous

• Can you have hubby/ boyfriend help out? If not, call someone and see if they can come over. Sorry to hear you're having a hard time.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• call a responsible family member or friend.. and tell them you have some errands to run that you can't bring the children too.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2009