• In the Spotlight:

Which do you believe. is worse?

Molesting a child or murder. This is a statement from another post.
OK, so a man who professionals have dx with having been a regressed 10 yr had boys in his bed, yea..... um...helloooo he was clearly having issues mentally, but that doesn't mean he molested the boys. Hasn't anyone else had sleepovers where their friends shared the same bed? Well, given that mentally, he was like a 10 yr old, to him, it was just like other 10 yr olds would do. Also, to answer the question of why mj would give money....well let's see, the accusation is a harsh label to erase. It's easier to be forgiven having been labeled a murderer than a molester. So, rather than let someone continue to exploit him, he gave money to shut them up. Have you not read the part of the the attorney and father having been recorded saying they're out for money, to exploit him???

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i think molesting a child is worse... yes murder is horrible... but i just think the other is worse

that child will take that with them the rest of their lives... it will affect soooo much... its just horrible!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Murder is worse..The person is dead..Molesting a child is bad,,but the child is still alive.

Answer by louise2 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• WHAT? YOUR POST JUST GAVE ME A HEADACHE, SERIOUSLY. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST WROTE A JOURNAL POST.
    Anonymous

• anon if you don't like it stay out of it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• If a man is dx with regression, he is handicap and then not really responsible. As for MJ, paying off someone to end a lawsuit makes him look guilty, even if the child's family later recanted the statement. As for murder vs. molestation, I think that that is up to the circumstances of the situtation. There is no black or white and each case is individual. My friend was charged with murder after he had his house broken into and he shot the person robbing his house. He went to jail for 3 years. I live in a county that has over 900 registered sex offenders and over half are level 3 offenders. That is just the registered offenders. I have a problem knowing that not 12 blocks from me lives a man who brutally raped a 4 yo. So I say it depends on the circumstances of the crime.
    Anonymous

• let me see if I have this straight
    what is worse
    1) Molesting a child
    2) Murder.
    3) your question

I vote number 3
    who agrees with me
    Anonymous

• LMFAO ANON :22................I SO AGREE WITH YOU.
    Anonymous

• molesting a child is just as bad as murder. To comit a murder is just as bad as moleting a child.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 5:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I consider them both on the same scale.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• michael jackson was also a murderer?????? I'm sooooo confused!!! lol
    Anonymous