How to lose weight fast??

Does anyone know how I can lose 10lbs. fast? I heard of a 3 day all fruit diet, and others but I was wondering if anyone else had an suggestions?

proud_mommy1322

Asked by proud_mommy1322 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I'd like to know the answer to this too....
    Anonymous

• someone told me the drug "meth" inhibits the apetite. i don't recommend it.
    Anonymous

• I have a detox of some kind. I heard that helps.
    Anonymous

• Sorry about the above post...sleepy fingers and brain...i meant to say i have heard a detox of some kind can help.
    Anonymous

• their is no "fast" fix that is actually healthy. eat right and exercise, alli is good if you can actually follow the directions(otherwise you'll get loose bowels from eating too much fat)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• There is no fast fix....if you need to lose weight do it the healthy way. Exercize and eat right.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• I am not losing weight fast, but I am dropping inches. I try to get to the gym 4-5 days a week for weight training.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 12:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2009

• Eliminate carbs, especially sugar, anything made with corn syrup or white flour, and even fruit. This means eliminating all bread, pasta, rice, cereal, potatoes, etc. from your diet. Starches make you bloat with water, and all carbohydrates (even fruits and vegetables) trigger your hunger mechanism. If you live only on protein and fat (yes, fat! It's much better for you than you've been led to believe), you will see a rapid and consistent weight loss, both from a reduction in excess water weight and from stored fat.

If you don't believe me, read the book "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes. This has become my health bible and it reveals the truth about the diet/fitness/weight loss fanaticism.
    Intrepid

Answer by Intrepid at 12:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2009