how would you feel.....

my friend for 20 years lives in a different state but her mom and family lives about 1.5 hours away from me. I dont know her family very well but I went and visited her about 4 years ago at her moms and I felt very out of place. The last time she came the weather was to bad to get together. She called 2 weeks ago while she was passing the road to my house and I told her she could stop and see me but she said she needed to get to her moms. Last sat. I text her and told her she could come and see my parents renew their wedding vows that way she could see my whole family because she knows all of us well. I told her it was at 7 and she text back and said "thats to late" I didnt hear from her anymore until lastnight and got a text saying "we made it home this morn. just wondering why u didnt call" I text "you didnt call me either" she text "im hurt I thought you didnt want to see me" I text......
CONTINUED.......

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 3:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• shut up
    Anonymous

• anonymous why do you say shut up It may mean nothing to you but it does me so if you cant be nice dont read my post ok
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 5:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• anon.. why are you so rude?
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• op-- continuing on to the second half of your question now...

xxhazeldovexx