• In the Spotlight:

Relationship advice needed, what would you do?

I am having issues with my husband lying about everything! Things that don't even matter he lies about. For example, he told me that he got court orders to go live in another state because he busted someones head open because he caught a relative trying to rape another relative of mine. It never happened! He lies about stupid things and he will not hold a job. I love him and don't want a divorce but I am FED UP with the lying. He has lied about jobs, he said he got fired but I called his boss and his boss told me that he just did not show up for work the next day. I need serious advice! Please help!

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like my ex never thought twice about lying. Compulsive lying is a disease and he needs help. He probaly cant stop on his on. This is one of the main reasons I divorced my ex.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 3:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Loser!!! Drop the zero and find you a hero. Ever heard of that one.

Yes we ladies tend to fall in love with the losers we never know why then they do something stupid to us and that is when we open our eyes and say damn what was I thinking.

good luck you found him and you are bound to find someone else better so don't be afriad to let him go the better guy is waiting for you you just need to find him...lol GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Welcome to my world ..
    I hope you do not live in a liberal state bcuase he lier pants will be hard to get rid of

A more non liberal state other than New York will help you faster

I married my cause I needed family. Not realizing Dads a lier, mom was in Rikers ( its a jail ) sisters now in rikers. husband lied about getting limo for prom first sign. We got evicted from numerous apartments becuase of his lying. Now my kids,and self will live with no one
    mamicharacter

Answer by mamicharacter at 4:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Welcome to my world ..

mamicharacter