Hi . im about 32 weeks pregnant and im not showing much is that ok.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was that way. If you have been getting prenatal care, the doctor has most likely been measuring the height of your uterus.  If they were worried they would have said.  I barely showed with either pregnancy, with my first I only gained about 5 lbs.  She was full term and almost 7lbs.  With my twins I only gained about 10 lbs.  They were born at 32 weeks but their sizes were good for twins that early. 

So if you are eating enough don't worry too much.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Yes, it's okay. As long as baby is growing, no problem. I didn't show much either. In fact, I was 35 weeks before one of my coworkers figured out I was even pregnant!!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 5:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I have been watching the show "I didnt know I was pregnant" and There are plenty of women who dont show, sometimes because of the positioning of the uterus. I however, tend to get pretty big. I am only 8wks 3days now and already showing!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2009