my 4 year old asked.....

This is not really a question but I just want to share what my 4 year old asked me lastnight. We was camping this weekend and I mentioned that we look like the Beverly Hillbillies and my son has a preschool teacher named Mrs. Beverly and lastnight I was holding him while sitting outside at the campsite and he looked up at me with his little innocent brown eyes and said "mommy is Mrs. Beverly a hillbilly?" It was so funny and I didnt know how to explain to a 4 year oldwhat a hillbilly is.!! I just hope he doesnt go to school and tell her I said she was a hillbilly

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 3:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hahaha! Kids are so funny!
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 4:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• That's so funny! You gotta love the way kid's minds work! When my ss was about that age my parents came to visit so they, my husband and I and my ss all squeezed into the car to go somewhere and he cried out "I can't believe my whole family can fit in one car! I'm just gorgeous about this!!!". LOL
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• lol trust me he will....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009