Continue about my 'generous husband'

Now, I don't mind mingling and being there for other responsible adults.
I just wonder if I get soo mad about this because my husband isn't listening to my feelings.
But, on some occasions if my husband leaves his wallat at home and has to ask someone for a lunch favor, no one has the money to help. Besides, my husband doesn't ask anyways. He knows better. Knows the response.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Like I said he will learn the hard way. Too many times of this he will wake up and smell the coffee and say Wow what the hell was I thinking or maybe he never will I hate to say this but that is his stupid fault to be used this way. Then those people are just taking advantage of him and that would pissme off too. But what can you do but talki to him and try to make him see. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I believe in karma. Someday when he really needs something, it will come from an unexpected generous person. Besides, most generous people are truly happy to give to others - he probably doesn't really want anything in return- it's just unfortunate that alot of people aren't very appreciative.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 9:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2009