Good weight gain

i am 35 weeks pregnant...ive only gained 16 pounds...is that normal...my baby is 5 pounds 4 oz now, im just curious if its normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes thats fine
    Anonymous

• I know a few people who only gained a little and the babies were fine. My sister for example lost a few pounds in the beginning and when she delivered she only weighed 7 1/2 lbs more than when she got pregnant! The baby weighe 9lbs 9oz!!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I was sick a lot of my pregnancy, I had pneumonia 3 times, and only weighed 121 the day my son was born. I often weighed that not pregnant! He was born at 36 weeks and weighed 6 pounds 3 ounces! I never even wore maternity clothes.

You may gain a lot the last weeks. Thats normal.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2009