Do think this is a boy or girl??

My DS(he is 2 yrs old) ALWAYS gets mistaken for a girl, and it drives me BATTY!!! Even dressed in all blue and obvious boy clothes, someone will tell me how pretty "she " is. Grrrrrrrrrr!!! When I tell them he is a boy they get this shocked look.

loving_mom7

Asked by loving_mom7 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• depends on what he looks like
    Anonymous

• i'd have to see him to say
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I cant figure out how to get a pic on here, I dont see the option

loving_mom7

Answer by loving_mom7 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• My little brother had long wispy blonde hair and big long eyelashes.. he got mistaken for a girl for years! Used to drive my mom crazy; she'd even go out and buy a bunch of shirts that said stuff like "Mama's Boy" or other boy related shirts. :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I don't see why he would be mistaken for a girl if you dress him like a boy. But there is a little boy who goes to our church and he has curly blonde hair-people mistake him for a girl all the time. However, I don't think it helps that his mom dresses him in those really expensive pastel jumpsuits that start to look like girls dresses when you're almost three!
    Momincollege23

Answer by Momincollege23 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my son is always dressed as a boy........lol He has curly blackish brown hair, long eyelashes, and big brown eyes, but i just cant see how anyone can mistake him for a girl. He even has the CARS outfits that are clearly for boys!! lol

loving_mom7

Answer by loving_mom7 at 11:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2009