I'm 11 weeks but I don't feel pregnant and I keep reading all these writings from people how they had a miscarrige at 10 weeks but didn't bleed till 15 weeks. am I just over worrying I'm just a teen mom to be and I'm scared

jan62010

Asked by jan62010 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if this is your 1st baby you may not feel anything until about 16 weeks, your baby should be fine :)
    Anonymous

• dont worry your self over nothing
    im sure things are fine
    i had 3 miscarriages and i felt hrrible cramps and had heavy bleeding all three times
    if you ar ever worried tho go to your dr adn have them just check you out:)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Its easy to be scared when you dont feel pregnant. Maybe you could invest in a prenatal heart listener so you can rest assured everything is okay.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• this is my first baby too
    jan62010

Answer by jan62010 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• its ok hun im a teen ma an i had same worrys i didnt feel pregnant till i was 20 wks or so im now 27 so just relax an gd luck
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 5:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about it too much! I had those same fears when I was in my first trimester bc I didn't "feel pregnant" either. However, you are far enough along that if you have a miscarriage you will know it. As long as you are not bleeding, then everything is growing just fine! Stress will cause more problems so I wouldn't think about it if at all possible, and stop reading lmao! You are going to do just fine and congratz!!!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Dont worry about it. I dont usually start "feeling" pregnant until I either feel the baby move, or start showing. At 11 weeks with your first, you still have a while to go for either of those. Not feeling pregnant is totally normal.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• It would be too early to hear your baby. Some women don't feel sick when they are pregnant and don't show much until the 6th month or so. I'm sure you are having ambivalent feelings - some days you are excited about the baby, some days scared, some days you don't want it, some days you wish it never happend, some days you wonder how you will take care of the baby, some days you look forward to loving the baby. It's normal to feel this way. Teen moms feel even more ambivalent than average.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• your fine i had my first baby at 17 the whole time i didetn feel like i was preggos till i was around 4 months(late 4 months). im sure your fine. i know worry worry but sounds like everything is ok. unless your haveing bad cramps. then im pretty sure your fine. have you seen the doc yet?
    de_sly

Answer by de_sly at 7:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I am 20 weeks and i dont "feel " pregnant its nothing to worry about. You'll be fine
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 7:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2009