Are you still confident that Obama understands how to fix our economy?

The Kool-Aid drinking Obama supporters will say "it's just a blog" and not bother to read the following link, BUT if you REALLY want to be "open-minded" (as liberals claim to be!), then you will want to read this writer's commentary.

He does a GREAT job of dissecting how misleading Obama is being about the economy--in his own words--the President penned an Op-Ed piece that appeared in "The Washington Post" on Sunday, July 12, 2009, titled "Rebuilding Something Better."

There is a link to the ORIGINAL Op-Ed piece in it's entirety within.

http://keithhennessey.com/2009/07/12/responding-to-the-presidents-op-ed/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• grly, why do you even care? you didn't vote for him and you're not going to be happy with 99% of what he does anyway.

Seriously? I pay taxes, therefore I care. LOL. That is a dumb question...Do you just "sit and wait" everything out? Or do you take action? I prefer to take action. My children will have to pay for the massive [liberal agenda] spending Obama and Democrats have forced onto the American people. Go ahead and live in ignorance and sheepishly follow a President, if that is what you want. But I don't want my nation and my children's future to financially suffer because of special agenda, pork filled liberal agendas that are shoved down American's throats during a recession.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I never was and still am not!
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• If you really want people to take your post serious and read the blog, Why do you start off with insults? bitter much?
    Anonymous

• hum, I want to be.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 5:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I stopped reading after the first line. Try not to be a b@tch in the first line if you actually want us to read it.
    Anonymous

• Very good article, but don't expect the Obamamamas to read it. They might accidently find something in it that makes sense and would have to take Obama down from his pedestal.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I never was "confident" in his ability to do anything other than read a teleprompter.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• And kill flies abbynzachsmommy...
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 5:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Anonymous
    If you really want people to take your post serious and read the blog, Why do you start off with insults? bitter much?

If I had a dime for every time a liberal dismissed one of my posts because it was "just a blog" I'd be rich by now!

Damned if I do, damned if I don't....hence going "anon."

I thought maybe you'd actually take this post seriously not knowing which one of us conservatives posted it! But, once again, you refuse to open your eyes. So sad. It's your country too, you might actually benefit from some new insights! lol
    Anonymous

• Hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh!
    Anonymous