wut shud i do.?

so i dont no wut 2 do. i dont feel good. i got a fever of like 105 n my head herts n it herts 2 move my neck n i keep pukin. i cant make my legs strate or stand up neither. it makes me dizzy. i dont have insherence so i cant go 2 the docter. wuts rong w/me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Health

• You shouldn't trust drs or advise on here. The govenment puts floride in the water to control your mind. You probobly drank too much water, and thats why you feel bad. Instead, take oil of oregano and put in yor ears. it cures everything, its a natural antiobioltic.
    Anonymous

• you need to go to the emergency room. That is a VERY high fever and those other symptoms sound serious too. Don't wait - go now. Or call an ambulance if you have to.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Go to the emergency room. Don't worry about not having insurance. They have to treat you and they will come up with a payment plan so you can pay them back.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• but i dont have insherence n i cant pay 4 it i'm broke
    Anonymous

• I would call 911 you brain will literally start to cook itself soon. Have you been around anyone with Meningitis??? Its DEADLY!!!!!!!!! Hospital has to take you, they have charity care and other programs.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• It doesn't matter if you have insurance. Just go. You are really sick and this is one time that I would say go. You could have meningitis and that's not something you want to let go... trust me. You can work with the hospital later on after you get well to may arrangements to pay the bill, or maybe you can qualify for emergency medicaid. Some states have that, and some hospitals have charity care if you qualify. If it was just a low fever then I'd not tell you to go, but the fever and headache and neck pain are of concern and should be addressed now.

Anonymous

• Ignore the idiot who suggested oil of oregano. That's only good for ear infections and strep. Go see a chiropractor, they will fix your back and your headache will go away.
    Anonymous

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    Anonymous

• The idiots are out in full force today. *sigh* Honey, take care of yourself. See a Dr.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• It's a infekshun. Take a bath in yogurt.
    Anonymous