Is it safe i need to know asap plz!

I want to help my husband paint the crib and changing table outside I started doing it but the fumes where starting to get a littel strong do you think i should not do it at all or it will be okay if i take brakes. Also i am 34 weeks pregnant

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It should be fine, as long as you mind the heat and the fumes. Take as many breaks as you need if you start feeling dizzy. I painted the baby's room around 25 weeks, and nothing happened. You should be ok :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• it should be fine u are outside which is even better! just take a break if need be
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Being outside is definitely better than inside but why risk it? Let your hubby do it!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 5:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Thanks ladies!
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• girl let your husband do it! you should be relaxin while he is doing that. but thats how i am i wanna paint everythin and anythin for my baby so you should be fine.
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009