coould i be pregnant????

I am trying to get preg. and on 6-29 i had what i thought was implantation bleeding it wasnt much just spotted for a day when i wipped. But on 7-5 i started bleeding nothing like my normal period which usually lasts 7-10 days this only lasted 3 1/2 days and it was 3 days before i was suppost to start. I have taked 4 preg. tests and they were all neg. could i be preg. just to early still or shoud i try again.

roberta68

Asked by roberta68 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Probably not pregnant but I wouln't smoke, drink, do drugs, or have X-rays just in case. When you are a woman that has abnormal or irregular periods taking your temperatures and plotting them every morning can be very helpful. You will know when and if you ovulate and you will know if you are pregnant even without a test. This is what we did in the old days before home pregnancy tests.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2009