which comes next.....?

My dd has her front 2 bottom teeth. Which one should I be looking for next? Her top 2 front? She seems to be chewing alot on the back left though, so should I be looking there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Every Kid is different, but typically the two tops should come in first., But like i said every kid is different only time will tell... :D
    My daughter got her two eye teeth first??!!?!?!!!!! ( fangs) it was funny. Happy teething ;p
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• it would probably be the top two.....

http://www.childhealth.co.uk/common_childhood_complaints/teething.php

here is a diagram
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• A friend of ours daughter cut all four eye teeth (two top and two bottom) first. She looks like a baby vampire. So every kid is different.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• For most babies it's the top two. Then after that it's the 2 on the side of the two top ones.
    Anonymous

• My DD got her two bottom teeth at the same time when she was 4 months. yesterday her top left one popped out.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2009