Graduation Card box ideas

My bro's girlfriend is having an open house to celebrate her graduation from hs and I am in charge of the card box. I need ideas, ladies. The school colors are blue and gold, and I would like something that she can keep for momentos or whatever. Please help!

jdanielle82

Asked by jdanielle82 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've seen this a lot, but you can make the box into the shape of a graduation cap. The lid would be about two inches wider all around, and stick a brad into the center. Add a tassle and that's all that's to it. Cut out a slit on the top or side, whichever you like better.   It would look something like this.

You can also make an extra large graduation cap photo box. Here's a how-to: Glitter Adventure

It's a bit time consuming, but a really neat touch.

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 9:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2009