Christians would you let your kids watch tihs show?

Main character one: Has gluttenouse behavior, not really that bright, selfish, steals, gets his friends in situations all the time even the same situation like he never learns. but is a nice character and truly loves his friends.

Main Character two: Depressed, doesn't smile, always down in the dumps.

Main Character three: Alows himself to be swayed and goes along with what his friends do most of the time.

Main Character four: Hasa temper, is always complaining, although he does forgive.

Main Character five: is hyperactive, doesn't really listen to wat people say whe tehy tell him to stop, selfish attitude has to have fun, usually influences main character six along with him.

Main Character six: Is a child and doesn't listen to his mommy all that well sometimes. Usually does this because of Main character five's influence.

Main Character seven: Is wise and clearly mature adult has wisdom to offer the other's

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 6:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I would.
    Sounds like personalities of people that my child would run into sometime in his life, whether I would like them or not. I don't think it'd be an ideal show for him to watch, but it would be a good one to help him learn right from wrong, a good set of values, knows how to stick up for himself and not afraid to do so... etc. You could always ask him, "What do you think of that person?" etc.
    Blah, blah, Anywho. Yes, I would.
    And.. I'm not Christian, if that impacts my answer, but a Catholic.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Main Character eight: is a loving mother and doesn't really reprimand her child though for what he has done, is always nice about it.

The show also has refernce to imaginary creatures that the other's fear.

So would you let yor kids watch this show? Also take a guess at what show I am talking about.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 6:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• what show
    Anonymous

• I love Winnie the Pooh!  Silly old bear!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You forgot the Heffalump
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• You forgot the Heffalump

No she didn't"The show also has refernce to imaginary creatures that the other's fear."  That covers heffalumps and woozles.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• what is wrong with winnie the pooh?
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• I loved Winnie the Pooh and so did my daughter, we still have collectibles all over the house. LOL
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 6:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Over analysing a bit, arn't we?  They are stuffed animals, not real.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 7:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• No I do not think I am over anylising cause I can say the same thing about people who condemn HP, LOTR and Narnia. Do just get over the fact that's it's cute and cuddly bears and animals *which is also bad to teach our kids these lies it might confuse them and make them think that stuffy's really do takl. what if Satan used this method to come to our kids? They would accept it*
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 7:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2009