Assuming......... (breakfast)

you had all the time and energy in the world and a fridge stocked by Rachel Ray herself.... what's your kids alltime fave breakfast to have u make 'em?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 6:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• husband would want 3 eggs sunny side up on hashbrowns
    oldest is happy to not fend for herself....she will eat anything!! lol
    2nd oldest would want spinach omelett and hash browns
    3rd kid would want blueberry pancakes with peanut butter and syrup
    and the 4th.. our 4 yr old son would want french toast w/ syrup
    Me? I would like the blueberry pancakes and top it off with peanut butter and no syrup
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2009

• pancakes and sausage. sometimes we have it for dinner along with scrambled eggs and toast. We're big carb lovers over here :-) the higher the glycemic index the better.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Biscuits and gravy with bacon or sausage.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• oh, except dh likes mini bacon and cheese quiches - i made them in muffin pans with scrabled eggs, shredded cheese, and that pre-cooked bacon. beat it all together, poured them in muffin tins lined with store-bought pie dough, and baked 'em. not bad.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Pancakes from scratch and piggy bacon. I don't eat pork, so I will do piggy bacon on special occasions. My husband and my dd will eat an entire package. Isn't that great for your health! lol
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• egg and cheese omelets loaded with mushrooms, cheese, bell peppers bacon, ham,and onions
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 6:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• my boys would want some romen noddles if it was up to them. they can eat that all day every day. but for me and hubby it is tacos or chile chesse fries yummmm
    :)
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Scrambled eggs seasoned with creole seasoning, sliced apples sprinkled with cinnamon (no sugar) and coffee, black (sometimes I may drink hot tea)

Kids love oatmeal and fruit with milk or yogurt They also enjoy scrambled eggs with cheese and fruit on the side ( seasonal or fruit salad or apple or bananna)
    Anonymous

• my boys like eggs, hash browns and bacon and my daughter's favorite is homemade pancakes. Hubby and I like crepes with fresh fruit and whipped creme
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2009

• Toast, sliced tomato and cheese with olives. Cream of wheat with caramelized peaches. Hot White Ginger tea. To top it off strawberry crepes. This is what I eat every time I stay at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. I know it sounds weird but it is soooo good there!
    Anonymous